Frolic, Have Fun and Be Frugal Package
(Formerly the Quiet Season Museum Package)
Available: November 2010 through May 2011 Thursday through Sunday Nights
The crowds are gone, the rates are low and there is still a lot happening in the Midcoast of Maine! Come and enjoy the wonderful museums, galleries and restaurants of Rockland in the quieter time of year. This two night package is available Thursday through Sunday anytime from November, 2010 through May, 2011 and includes:
- Two wonderful nights in the room of your choice which may include a fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers;
- Two delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy the day;
- Hot tea and homemade pies in the Guest Pantry area to relax you when you return to the inn in the late afternoon for a nap before dinner;
- Two tickets to the renowned Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center;
- Two tickets to the Owls Head Transportation Museum where you can enjoy a fabulous collection of classic and antique cars and planes;
- Two tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum which houses the country’s largest collection of lighthouse lenses and artifacts;
- $50 in Midcoast Money to use at any of our wonderful participating restaurants in town – ask your innkeeper to help with preferred seating and to assist with reservations;
- A reusable shopping bag to store all of your loot in!
Two-night packages are offered from $319 to $556 (single or double occupancy)
Package must be booked in advance and cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials. Prevailing lodging taxes not included. Subject to Inn’s normal policies including 10-day cancellation policy.