A September to Remember Package
Available: September 1st – September 30th excluding Labor Day Weekend
This special all inclusive package is available throughout the wonderful month of September. Stay for three consecutive mid-week nights (Monday-Wednesday) and enjoy three jam-packed days filled with activities including lighthouse walks, tickets to museums, historical discussions, boat rides and a hefty discount off of standard room rates. Rest comfortably each night in our luxury rooms that are guaranteed to recharge your energy for the next busy day.
In addition to your luxurious accommodations, sumptuous breakfasts and evening sweets which feature homemade pies, the package includes:
- Two tickets each for admission to some of Maine’s greatest cultural treasures including the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center, the General
Knox Montpelier Museum, the Owls Head Transportation Museum, and the Maine Lighthouse Museum;
- A special guided tour of the Maine Lighthouse Museum will be offered to our guests on Thursday mornings at 10:00 am;
- An exclusive guided tour inside the Lighthouse at Rockland Breakwater offered Wednesday at 10:00 am (weather permitting);
- An autograph copy of Ted Panayotoff’s book “The Lighthouse at Rockland Breakwater” to read about this fascinating landmark;
- Your choice of 2 tickets to Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure Cruise or two tickets on the Maine State Ferry to Vinalhaven Island;
- Two tokens for the All Aboard Trolley for a narrated tour of Rockland’s historic business and residential districts. Step back in time
and learn why Rockland was the 4th busiest harbor on the East Coast and view an array of architecture preserved today among the 145
buildings and homes on the National Registry of Historic Places on Tuesday mornings at 10:00 am;
- An exclusive tour of the Maine Sail, Power and Steam Museum followed by a historical discussion led by Capt. Jim Sharpe on the significant role Maine played in the shipbuilding industry offered Tuesday afternoons at 3:00 pm;
- A driving map and lighthouse locator to enjoy exploring six of our local lighthouses;
- An inn to inn tour of the four Historic Inns of Rockland offered every Monday from 1-3 pm (advanced reservations required).
Concerned that there is too much to do and too little time?? Don’t worry you can add a fourth night (Sunday or Thursday) at the same discounted rate!
Three-Night Packages at the Berry Manor Inn available for $621 – $877 (double occupancy) and four-night packages offered for $770 -$1,110.
Additional discounts or 3rd party gift cards are not eligible with package. Package is subject to prevailing lodging tax and subject to the inn’s normal policies including a ten day cancellation policy. Package is all inclusive – discounted room rates are only available as part of the package. Only four nights total are eligible for the discount. Discounted room nights are not available for the Labor Day Weekend (Sunday and Monday nights).